Sunday, March 1, 2009

Playing Catch Up

So I realize that my dedication to this blog has dwindled in the past few months and I plan to remedy that sometime in the near future.  I think tonight would be a good place to start and I will update you all on the going ons of the Blevins' household, but you will have to wait a little longer for pictures as I do not have the patience to deal with my 10 year old computer and the speed of the upload. 

As for us,  Kenzie's babysitter had her baby two weeks ago, and the week before that her husband had emergency gal bladder surgery, so we have been babysitter-less for the past three weeks,  however thanks to my mom, grandma, great friends, and a flexible work schedule Kenzie was never left unsupervised.. :)  She will be going back to daycare tomorrow.  I think she really misses it as around here there are no other little ones to play with and she seems to enjoy that interaction. We are starting her on regular milk now as well as working on getting her mostly on table food and off of baby food.  She cracks my up everyday with the stuff that she does.  Lately she has been drinking water and she will pile a whole bunch in her mouth and then let it all run down her chin and laugh, she thinks its great.  Thursday when I was home with her she was kinda being a turd and I was putting dishes away from the dishwasher, I turned around and she had crawled inside of it, craked me up.  Later, she brought me a book and hit me on the leg with it until I sat down and read it to her (10 times, its only a 6 page book).  Wow, she is growing up so fast.  

I was able to get about 10 scrapbook pages done this week, so that made me pretty happy as usually I do not get time to do them except at scrapbook camps.  I am caught up to the beginning of February now, so I think I will be able to take a ton of pictures at Kenzie's birthday party on the 14th of March.  I really cannot believe that she will be a year old in 16 short days.  
On Thursday I will be flying to Atlanta for 4 days for work, I am pretty excited because I have never been there, but nervous because it will be the first time that I have left Kenzie and acutally went out of town, usually if my mom takes her Waylon and I just stay home. 

Waylon is now back to work, and I don't honestly think he is too excited about it.  After spending all those days with Kenzie he really bonded with her and if he could be a stay at home dad I think he would now, seriously.  

Well that's all for us now, more to come. 

No comments: