Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag

I was tagged by Amanda..... this new - FUN tag is called. "Photo" Tagging! The RULES are to go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture... As most people who read this have already been tagged, I am not going to tag anyone except...Megan.
So, sorry Christel, just following the rules.  This was during a party at my apartment in the Summer of 2005, I don't remember much about it, but I do know that I did not work the next and and it took a good couple of hours to clean up, so it must have been a good one!

2 comments:

mammalucas said...

Wow...the sad thing is i dont remember his name, how we met or anything about that night! I was drunk! THanks

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I know him... Chell and I talked about this at the shoot today. I couldn't think of his face and name together.. I know him. He wrestled at LHS with my brother. Ha, I do know him. Richie was a better choice. :)