Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Holidays

Well, I meant to post last week, but I never did get around to it. We spent Christmas in Cottonwood with my parents and other family and all was well. Kenzie got more toys than she knows what to do with and Waylon treated me to a new Canon SLR Digital Camera. So far, I really like it although I have not had a bunch of time to play around with it yet. I also got a scrapbooking gift card that I plan on using up tomorrow. My parents bought us a shed that we desperately needed so I am looking forward to our carport being cleaned out.

Kenzie has been walking quite a bit lately, she can get all the way across a room if she really wants to, its pretty cute to watch.

Waylon's 30th birthday was on Sunday, at one time I was planning a big party for him, but we could never decide on a place to have it, as it turns out, that was lucky because both him and my dad were sick on Saturday and Sunday.

Waylon as been off of work this week, as they always are the week between Christmas and New Year's. He has been with Kenzie at home and I think it has been a real eye opener for him.

Last night we went to Brian and Anna Wren's house to ring in the New Year, nothing too exciting but it was fun. Pictures of the holidays to follow.

No comments: