Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Facts

Random Facts:

I hate all beans (refried beans the most)
I am a chronic blog stalker
I hate it when people are over-emotional, I cannot handle it
I love banana milkshakes
I am obsessed with checking craigslist daily
I love rocking Kenzie while she sleeps, (this hardly every happens since I don’t rock her to sleep, but sometimes in the middle of the night if she wakes up I get to.)
I wish Waylon would have had a better childhood and feel guilty that mine was so great
I plan to give Kenzie the same childhood that I had
My fingernails are never long, they always break
I almost never finish the food on my plate
I love taking pictures, of everything
I like country music, but I cannot listen to it all the time, I would go crazy, I need some pop, rock, some variety
I am truly amazed by Kenzie everyday
I wonder why God gives some people children they cannot care for, while denying deserving people that gift
I love to dance, but I don’t do it very often, (except for Kenzie)
I can remember the words to most any song I have heard only once before
I stink at spelling
I can’t snowboard, I’ve tried and it was not good
Sometimes I miss being in high school, having only simple worries to deal with (but most times I don’t miss that)
I really dislike horses, for no reason
I love the name Waylon picked for our daughter, it totally fits her
I wish my house would never get dirty, I can’t handle it being that way, so I am constantly cleaning
I won’t drink cola or diet cola
I do not like pasta salad, although I like pasta and salad
I stink at spelling
Splenda makes me sick
My husband’s middle name makes me laugh
I love fall
Although I did not attend Boise State they are still my favorite team, and I feel entitled since my daddy went there
I hate when people act like they are better than everyone else, it’s not for us to judge who is better than whom.
I make lists for everything

Now its your turn, post some random facts about you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, this is the most awesome list! How original to journal these things -- very special. Your blog is fun and I logged on at first to see your "Photo Tagged" picture, but then had fun reading the rest since I haven't looked at it for a month. Nice job. What a sweet girl that baby is. Hope all is going well. Love, Mary Mouser