Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Little Monster

Well as I've mentioned before Kenzie can now walk and holy cow, I thought she was a terror before.  Now she not only gets into more things faster, but she gets into things up higher too.  I had long ago put "baby friendly" things into our botton drawers in the kitchen to keep her happy.  Now she has moved up and likes the other drawers better.  Her favorite thing of all time is taking things out of where they belong, cookie cutters and measuring cups from the drawers, magazines from my baskets, books from her bookself, diapers from her changing table, clothes from the laundry basket, food from the pantry, its a mad house around here.  

On another note my husband manned up to the cold his weekend and put up our shed.  Thank God for his friends (especially Ryan) for helping out or it never would have gotten finished.  He has moved all of our "outside stuff" into the shed and the onlt thing that remians in the carport are the cars (and the 4-wheeler).  Now we just need to do a little (well ok, a TON) of work on our yard and put in new gutters, and new carpet in the bedrooms, and new light fixtures in the kitchen, and..... well the list gets a lot longer when I write it out.  One thing at a time. 

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

One thing ALWAYS leads to many more. We got our light fixtures at HOME DEPOT. They are awesome, and shop around for carpet. We got a really good deal at Best Buy Flooring. :)