Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Well, on Thursday morning we got a call at about 5:00, the babysitter was sick. Ok, no big deal, I will just bring Kenzie to work, I've done it before, we can deal with this. So about 4 hours into our work day, Kenzie threw up everwhere, all over me, her, the floor, etc. So, we went home. She was sick for the rest of the day and had a temp. the next day, but by Friday evening she was back to normal. Then on Saturday morning about 1, I woke up puking (yuck!). So I was sick my entire b-day. We were supposed to go to Spokane shopping and to the fair, but needless to say we never made it. We are both better now, but Waylon has a sinus infection I think, he sure is good at complaining! As for what else is new, Kenzie can sit up really well now and she is starting to learn to crawl. She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth, its really cute. I took a little video and I am going to see if I can upload it. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

I am sorry you had the stomach flu - especially on your birthday. That is just not fair! Hopefully you got the chance to celebrate another day. :) (Happy Late Birthday by the way)