Sunday, November 16, 2008

GO BRONCOS!! and some other stuff

Yesterday we went to the Boise State U of I game. Although we had to sit among a ton of Stinky Vandal fans, they were quieted down by the second half as the Broncos came out with a win 45-10. Kenzie is a little stinker crawling all over the place and pulling herself up on anything and everything, she can find me by the sound of my voice when I am in a different room than her, and I love it! Also, I finally overcame my fear and am giving her little finger foods (only the snacks that melt in her mouth) and she really likes them, it is so cute to her see her little hands pick up the little pieces and put them in her mouth. Here are some pics from the past week. Also, last weekend was my dad's 50th birthday, since at 50 you are due for a colonoscopy and I am sure you all know where I work I got him a prep kit for that procedure, (needless to say, he was not jacked about it.)Another note, on the way home last night we saw the Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile!

















No comments: